Friday, October 29, 2010

Meeting with Lauryn Byrdy

So, still trying to find my way and career path.  Lauryn Byrdy is a successful professional photographer who was kind enough to talk to me and let me pick her brain today.  She really helped me to really think about what I want to do.  I need to find some sort of focus and photography that I really enjoy.  I like to shoot too many different things which makes it difficult to narrow down a niche that suits me.  SO, now my next goal is to make some solid goals that I can stick to and to try to get some more work so I can eventually leave the bar (I work at a bar-i wasn't referring to being a booze hound!).  I took some fun pics of my friend's kids at the Circleville Pumpkin Festival and this was one of my faves-Austin licking his fingers after shoving popcorn into his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment