Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OSU vs Penn State

Well, it was another crazy day last Saturday at the OSU campus.  The weather being beautiful certainly helped. Unfortunately, I missed Game Day but they were there from 9-12 or something like that and there was no way I was getting up that early from working the night before. So, my main goal was to get a decent shot of Joe Paterno.  He is a legend after all.  He has been coaching longer than Jim Tressel has been alive.  that is INSANE!  I got to shoot from the roof of St. John's again, which was cool, and I made a panorama of that area.  I pretty much ran all over the place that day, trying to get what I was paid to do as well as try to get some stuff for myself.  I was able to get a few of the coach, but he really likes staying close to his bench which made it difficult.
Another photographer was trying to get a shot of him when an observer stood right in front of his camera.  The photog
proceeded to hit this man with his giant lens to let him know to get out of the way.  One thing I have learned from my field experiences is that photographers can be extremely rude.  I am fortunately not one of those photographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment